The journey of e-Governance initiatives in India took a broader dimension in mid 90s for wider sectoral applications with emphasis on citizen-centric services. Later on, many States/UTs started various e-Governance projects. Though these e-Governance projects were citizen-centric, they could make lesser than the desired impact. Government of India launched National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) in 2006. 31 Mission Mode Projects covering various domains were initiated. Despite the successful implementation of many e-Governance projects across the country, e-Governance as a whole has not been able to make the desired impact and fulfil all its objectives.
The Digital India programme is a flagship programme of the Government of India with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
Public welfare now has a new face with our state-of-the-art technological provision replete with user-friendly software design and development. With the vision to transform governance and the everyday interactions between the people and the system, we aim to bridge the gap between the citizens and the government.
Logical Operating Model –
- Data-driven strategic management
- Citizen relationship management
- Channel & interaction
- Fraud detection & prevention
- Scheme & service management
- Benefit delivery, tracking invoicing, payment & contract management
Value Proposition –
Our tech-based governance model offers the following value additions:
- Value-based pricing: Our product is offered on a success-fee basis, inspiring enough confidence in the government and the public to accelerate their welfare needs through our software.
- Innovation: Using the power of AI, our digital product endeavours to reduce the hassles of bureaucracy and government processes
- Prompt and time-saving: Our platform takes just a week to go live as a service. Furthermore, it can launch any scheme or service in any corner of the country within only an hour.
- Deep domain understanding: Along with exercising an in-depth expertise in technology, we understand the Indian public welfare system and strive to create a nexus between the two in a way that benefits the people.
- Transformation: By bringing people closer to their fundamental rights, duties, and schemes formulated for their welfare, we are transforming the nation from ignorance towards empowerment.