An integrated CAD/CAM software for tooling, Cimatron provides end-to-end solutions across the designing and manufacturing industry to create designs and quotes intuitively via its easy to use single interface. Right from molds, dies, and electrodes to the programming of any CNC/EDM machine for discrete manufacturing, Cimatron works best as an integrated system or even as a standalone solution for faster quoting, tool design, electrode creation and NC programming.
Why Choose Cimatron?
• Single, integrated, dedication solution for designing • Boosts productivity • Compatible with any geometry
• Machines any part • Locally trained and supported by tooling experts
What can you do with it?
With complexity not being a barrier, you can use tools for mold, die, and electrode design and manufacturing, as well as the end-to-end programming of CNC technologies, right from 2.5-axis milling and drilling to 5-axis machining. Our wide range of dedicated, applicative, and easy-to-use tools not only boost productivity but also improve competitiveness and profitability.
- Start working immediately with any input geometry
- Deliver high quality tools of any complexity or size with superb surface quality in record time
- Shorten tool delivery time by upto 70 percent
- Realize a return on investment (ROI) in 6 months or less
- Easily handle engineering changes (ECOs)
What’s new with Cimatron?
The revolution of tool design is here!
Introducing Cimatron 15 for tool design and NC programming, powered by a host of new and enhanced capabilities to deliver better results. Containing new mill/turn and conformal cooling applications and analysis tools, Cimatron 15 drastically accelerates productivity and minimizes design and manufacturing overheads for molds, dies, and discrete parts.
How can you buy it?
To purchase Cimatron, feel free to connect with us. Click here to Buy Now.