Integrated Command & Control Centre
1. City Mobile App
Providing e-governance portal with smart dashboards with ease of access for G2C services.
What can you do?
- Mobile App to connect citizens. Available on iPhone and Android. Citizens can apply/avail the services and raise a complaint which will be monitor by City Authority. App to collect data from Citizens.
- Collect data of all stakeholders. Process the data to generates structure intelligent data to each stakeholders.
- Smart and Simple Dashboard to Authority. Dashboard will be smart enough to showcase the best practices and worst practice.
2. Smart Security
With safety and security an imperative for modern life, video-based surveillance has emerged as a fundamental element of safety and law enforcement in urban areas. GMMSPL’s scalable systems in security solutions for City Surveillance Systems, Intelligent Traffic Management Systems (ITMS).
The burgeoning increase in road traffic calls for intelligent transport solutions designed to reduce traffic congestions, improve incident response time, optimize traffic flow and proactively manage traffic conditions. Our smart solutions and systems facilitate to monitor, analyze and even predict traffic patterns by leveraging data from multi-faceted traffic management sources.
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition Systems (ANPR)
- Red Light Violation Detection Systems (RLVD)
- Automated Vehicle Locating Systems (AVLS)
- Variable Message Signs (VMS)
- Parking Availability Systems
- Automated Fare Collection Systems
3. Smart Waste Management
Proper waste management plays an integral role in the hygiene and development of any community. Our waste management solutions are comprehensive and cover everything from door-stop collections to disposal, to ensure that the waste generated is effectively removed as an obstacle to growth.
4. Smart Transport
Smart City Cloud solutions can help cities use technology to alleviate pain points and make commuting easy and smooth. Passenger information systems provide real time information to passengers using a public transport system. Real-time parking management systems also provide the information related to available parking lots through a publicly displayed electronic sign board. IOT sensors across the city send real time data to the cloud which stores, processes and sends data to relevant information management systems.
5. Smart Lighting
Using integrated technology, our solutions able to transform street lights into multi-purpose tools that are able to track traffic flows, act as communication arrays, all while consuming efficient amounts of energy, making every road a well-lit path to safety.
6. Smart Water Solutions
Our Smart Solution platform delivers smarter water management through insights from data to help authorities manage storage & distribution, quality monitoring, waste water treatment and flood control measures.
- Water transmission, treatment, distribution and management
- Municipal used water collection, treatment and reuse
- ‘Unaccounted for Water’ projects to monitor the water loss
- Water Meters
7. Smart Education
Our Smart Education solutions can accelerate the process of eLearning wherein students can access tutorials and all learning material anytime and anywhere employing ubiquitous devices. Solution can enable School Management, Cross-Institutional Sharing and Research as well as address the problems of Distance Learning. In a Use Case scenario, teachers can upload their class tutorials, assignments and tests on the cloud server which students will be able to access via Internet using computers and other electronic devices both at home and college 24*7.
8. Smart Public Safety
Smart Solution to help Smart Cities reduce traffic deaths, bring efficiency in tracking crime, provide emergency policing and emergency response by capturing data through sensors and processing it in real time. Data can be used to predict criminally active areas and also to protect citizens during emergencies. Sensors deployed across city can provide authorities with real time information on criminal activities to enable time policing.